Become a Member
Any individual of creative mind and integrity having unflinching faith in the aims and objectives of the society can become its General Member. Membership fee shall be Rs. 100.00. (Rs One Hundred only) per year, subject to revision from time to time.
Any person of remarkable achievement in any field of knowledge, creativity, social works, S&T or service subscribing to the aims and objectives of the society may be enrolled as an Honorary Member of the society without paying any fee. Such members may attend important meetings of the G.C and offer suggestions at times.
Eminent persons of proven excellence and exemplary caliber in any field of knowledge, creativity, social works, S&T or service may be nominated as Patrons of the society. Patrons may be invited to attend important G.C. or General Body meetings.
Procedure for Enrollment of a Member
Persons or institutions or organisations (except the Honorary Members and the Patrons) desirous of being enrolled as members shall apply to the Secretary online/offline giving their particulars on a prescribed application form. The G.C. shall deal with all kinds of such application and grant membership by a majority decision. The G.C. reserves to itself the “” right to accept, continue or deny membership to any individual, institution or organisation without assigning any reason whatsoever and its decision shall be final.
Termination of Membership
- Any member of the society who works against the interests, objectives and reputation of the society will cease to be its member. The G.C shall have full power to take such decision.
- A member of the society including a founder member shall cease to be a member of the society if;
- He/ She die, resign, become of unsound mind, become insolvent or is convicted of a criminal offence.
- He/ She do not attend three consecutive meetings of the Society/G.C. However, if he/she submits or sends prior written information to the President or Secretary mentioning proper reason for his/her absence, his/her membership may be continued.
- He/ She fail to pay the subscription or dues to the society continuously for three months after the due date.
- A member may resign from the membership of the society any time by a letter addressed to the president or the Secretary. The G.C. shall have full powers to accept such resignations. There shall not be restoration of membership after termination.